600 Holly Avenue, Winston-Salem, NC
Welcome to Calvary Moravian
Daily Text for Sunday, March 26th
Fourth Sunday in LentSunday, March 26
Watchword for the Week
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long.Psalm 23:6
Watchword For the Day
There is hope for your future, says the Lord.Jeremiah 31:17
The neighbors and those who had seen him before as a beggar began to ask, “Is this not the man who used to sit and beg?”John 9:8
As we listen to the story of sight restored and a life reborn, we ask for the light of Christ to heal our own blindness. May we leave worship today knowing that we have been in the presence of Jesus. Amen.
Calvary Moravian Church has been sharing the love of God in the heart of Winston-Salem since 1893! You might say we're a traditional church with a contemporary message. We hope this website will help familiarize you with our ministry and answer any questions you might have. As a result of your visit, we do hope you'll plan to come and be our guest at worship one Sunday or feel free to participate in any of our ministries
If you're looking for a place to belong, where you can be accepted and loved, Calvary Moravian might just be the place for you.
The Giannini Brass in Concert
March 25, 2017, Sponsored by the Calvary Moravian Friends, 3:00 pm, Calvary Sanctuary; free admission
News & Events
- NEW! Calvary Weekly News: March 24-April 2, 2017
- 2017 Easter Flower Order Form. Sponsored by the youth and children. Orders are due no later than April 2, 2017!
- NEW! March 2017 "Calvary Mid-Month Update" monthly newsletter. Other Calvary publications are shown in "Downloads and Links."
- CALVARY LIVESTREAMING Internet Address (available 15 minutes prior to service): http://custlogin.audiovideoweb.com/lnks/play/8c3flslive2171
- March 25, 2017, Calvary Moravian Friends present "The Giannini Brass in Concert," 3:00 pm (Sanctuary)
- March 26, 2017, Fourth Sunday in Lent, Sunday School, 9:45 am, Worship, 11:00 am
- March 26, 2017, First Easter Band Rehearsal, 2:15 pm (Home Church Sanctuary)
- March 28, 2017, Stephen Ministers, 6:00 pm (Burke)
- March 29, 2017, Day of Prayer Holy Communion Service at Fairview Moravian Church, 11:00 am, The Reverend David Marcus, speaker
- March 29, 2017, April 2017 "Connection" Newsletter Assembly Team, 10:00 am (2nd Floor Foyer)
- March 29, 2017, Calvary @ The Table Dinner and Programs, 5:00 pm
- Calvary Congregation Watchword for 2017 (drawn on January 1): [Jesus Christ spoke to his disciples:] "I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)
- Information on Planned Giving to Calvary: Kingdom Building Gifts
- Calvary's Communications: View here a summary of Calvary's print and online communications.